Declarations of interest
Declarations of interest for agenda item 'Breckland Local Development Framework: Core Strategy for the Rural Area (Agenda Item 7)'
- Councillor Adrian Joel - Personal - In regard to LDF matters as a member of Old Buckenham Parish Council and has a friend and knows others who have submitted applications under the LDF.
- Councillor Adrian Stasiak - Personal - As a close associate of the above-named Members.
- Councillor Bill Borrett - Personal and Prejudicial - In regard to LDF matters relating to North Elmham as landowner and a family member has land submitted under the LDF.
- Councillor Claire Bowes - Personal and Prejudicial - Personal interest in regard to LDF and site specific matters relating to Watton, Saham Toney and Hilborough.
- Councillor Ian Monson - Personal and Prejudicial - In relation to LDF site specifics relating to Oxborough.
- Councillor John Rogers - Personal and Prejudicial - In regard to LDF and site specifics matters as landowner in Carbrooke and submitted land application in LDF.
- Councillor Robert Childerhouse - Personal and Prejudicial - In relation to Weeting Local Service Centre allocation.
- Councillor William Smith - Personal and Prejudicial - By virtue of site specific land application for inclusion in LDF relating to Great Ellingham.