ICT & Digital Strategy
To implement a new strategy which aims to improve residents’ experience of contacting Breckland Council while also increasing the efficiency of our overall operating arrangements.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Explanation of anticipated restriction:
Decision due: 16 Oct 2018 by Cabinet
Decision due: 25 Oct 2018 by Council
Lead member: Executive Member for People & Information
Lead director: Executive Director Strategy & Resources and Head of Paid Service
Contact: Sarah Barsby, Assistant Director People and Governance (Deputy Monitoring Officer) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01362 656807.
Comms/Media Interest: Yes.
- 17/10/2018 - ICT & Digital Strategy
- 17/08/2018 - Overview and Scrutiny Commission ICT & Digital Strategy 17/08/2018
- 27/09/2018 - Overview and Scrutiny Commission ICT & Digital Strategy (Agenda Item 9) 27/09/2018
- 16/10/2018 - Cabinet ICT & Digital Strategy 16/10/2018
- 25/10/2018 - Council ICT & Digital Strategy (Agenda item 15) 25/10/2018
- ICT & Digital Strategy