Copies of any Forward Plans published before May 2007 can be obtained from Committee Services on request.
22/05/2020 - Norfolk Police & Crime Panel - Amendment to Panel Arrangements: Reference: D33/20 ref: 1926 Recommendations Approved (subject to call-in)
Amendment to Norfolk Police & Crime Panel Arrangements
Decision Maker: Leader of the Council
Decision published: 22/05/2020
Effective from: 02/06/2020
1) An amendment to the Norfolk Police and Crime Panel’s Panel Arrangements, which would allow it to re-appoint a co-opted independent member without open recruitment, the additional paragraphs would read:
“A co-opted independent member may be re-appointed for a further period, without open recruitment, if the majority of Panel Members agree. This could only be done once, for a maximum period of four years, having considered whether the re-appointment would allow the PCP to meet its Balanced Appointment Objective”. and
“At the end of the re-appointment period, should an individual still wish to continue in the role, they would need to re-apply through open recruitment.”
2) To Air Commodore Kevin Pellatt continuing in the role of co-opted independent member, beyond his appointed term of office, should the Panel be unable to meet before the end of June 2020, for a maximum period of 12 months.
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Lead officer: Rory Ringer
13/05/2020 - Authorisation to Release Funding for Recreation Provisions for North Pickenham Parish Council: Reference D32/20 ref: 1925 Recommendations Approved
Purchase of equipment for the football goal project on the Village Playing field, North Pickenham for North Pickenham Parish Council.
Decision Maker: Executive Member for Finance and Growth
Decision published: 13/05/2020
Effective from: 21/05/2020
To release £185.00 to North Pickenham Parish Council from the Open Space and Recreation contribution held by the Council in accordance with a S106 Agreement dated 25 January 2011, in relation to planning permission 3PL/2010/0742/F, for the football goal project at the village playing field, North Pickenham.
Wards affected: Ashill;
Lead officer: Charlotte Brennan
13/05/2020 - Licensing Hearing Panel Delegations: Reference: OD04/20 ref: 1924 Recommendations Approved
Licensing Hearing Panel Delegations
Decision Maker: Chief Executive
Decision published: 13/05/2020
Effective from: 13/05/2020
That the Chief Executive, in accordance with the delegation at Part 3 Section F2 paragraph 6 of the Constitution, and as an immediate action in relation to a major incident under the Peacetime Emergency Plan, approves the following delegation,such decision to take effect immediately:-
the Public Protection Manager, the Licensing and Business Support Manager and the Licensing Team Leader be given delegated authority, under the provisions of the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1976 to deal with all and any matters relating to the licensing of hackney carriages and private hire vehicles which would normally be submitted to the Licensing Hearing Panel for determination subject to:
· no officer with any interest in any matter taking any part in the determination of that matter;
· consultation with the Chairman of the Licensing Committee prior to refusal, suspension or revocation of any type of licence; or
· if the Chairman is not available then consult with the Vice Chairman of the Licensing Committee
· If neither the Chairman or Vice chairman are available consultation with a member of the pool of members who serve on the Licensing Committee; or
· no consultation if, and only if, the Chairman/Vice Chairman of the Panel, and all of the members of the pool of members who serve on the Panel, are not available.