Draft Budget Setting, Medium Term Financial Plan and Capital Strategy 2022-23
RESOLVED to Recommend to FULL COUNCIL:
1) That the Breckland revenue estimates and parish special expenses for 2022-23 and outlined position through to 2025-26 (as set out in Appendix B and E of the report) be approved.
2) That the capital estimates and associated funding for 2021-22 and 2022-23 and outline position through to 2025-26 (as set out in Appendix H of the report) be approved.
3) The fees and charges shown at Appendix D and D2 of the report, for adoption on 1 April 2022 be approved.
4) The Council Tax is set at £103.68 for a Band D property in 2022-23 (a £4.95 per annum increase on 2021-22 levels).
5) The financial Medium Term Plan at Appendix A (of the report) be approved.
6) The Capital Strategy at Appendix G (of the report) be approved.