Contractual Relief Payments to the Councils Leisure Provider: Reference D11/21
1) That contractual relief provided under the contract for the qualifying change in law is continued for the period 1st July 20 to 31st March 21.
2) That the normal monthly unitary charge will continue to be paid in full, as required by the contract.
3) That the Council offers, under the contract, to make an additional payment to the contractor for a sum of £355,859 for the period 1st July 20 to 31st January 21. The Council will receive a credit of £17,927 for the period 1st April 20 to 30th June 20 from the contractor, due to the agreed change in methodology.
4) The contractor’s forecast losses for February 21 and March 21 total £50,584. Before payments for any actual losses incurred for the periods February 21 and March 21 are agreed, the project team will scrutinise these figures to ensure they comply with the methodology agreed with the contractor and authority is given to pay up to £50,584 for February 21 and March 21.
5) That the offer be subject to the following terms and conditions along with any other terms advised by the Council’s lawyers:
a) The monthly review and reconciliation of invoices shall continue, with the Council being able to terminate the payments/waiver of income at such time as it determines at its absolute discretion.
b) That payments continue to be subject to full transparency/open book accounting on the Contractor’s part.