Budget, medium term financial plan and capital strategy
RESOLVED to Recommend to FULL COUNCIL:
1) That the Breckland revenue estimates and parish special expenses for 2021-22 and outlined position through to 2024-25 (as set out in Appendix B and E of the report) be approved.
2) That the capital estimates and associated funding for 2020-21 and 2021-22 and outline position through to 2024-25 (as set out in Appendix H of the report) be approved.
3) The fees and charges shown at Appendix D and D2 of the report, for adoption on 1 April 2021 be approved.
4) The Council Tax is set at £98.73 for a Band D property in 2021-22 (a £4.95 per annum increase on 2020-21 levels).
5) The financial Medium Term Plan and associated staffing full time equivalents at Appendix A of the report be approved.
6) The Capital Strategy at Appendix G be approved.
7) To increase the permanent establishment by 2 FTE for 2 Digital roles (front end developer and back end developer) to provide stability and consistency enabling us to deliver our digital roadmap (as detailed in paragraph 1.11 of the report).
8) To set aside £65,000 for a Council Tax (S13A1c) hardship fund for 2021-22 and delegate finalisation of the policy to the Executive Member Finance & Growth and S151 Officer in conjunction with ARP (as detailed in paragraph 1.12 of the report).