Budget Setting, medium term plan and capital strategy 2020-21
To RECOMMEND to FULL COUNCIL:
1) That the Breckland revenue estimates and parish special expenses for 2020-21 and outlined position through to 2023-24 (as set out in Appendix B and E in the report) be approved.
2) That the capital estimates and associated funding for 2019-20 and 2020-21 and outline position through to 2023-24 (as set out in Appendix H in the report) be approved.
3) The fees and charges shown at Appendix D and D2 in the report, for adoption on 1 April 2020 be approved.
4) The Council Tax be set at £93.78 for a Band D property in 2020-21 (a £4.95 per annum increase on 2019-20 levels)
5) The financial Medium Term Plan and associated staffing full time equivalents at Appendix A within the report be approved.
6) The Capital Strategy at Appendix G in the report be approved.