Budget Setting Report
RESOLVED that a report be prepared for the next Cabinet meeting on 22 February 2011 to provide Members with a greater understanding of how the Homelessness Grant is spent.
Subject to the charges for domestic rats and mice being continued as a free of charge service; it was RECOMMENDED to Council that:
1) the Breckland revenue estimates and parish council special expenses for 2011/12 and outline position through to 2015/16 be approved;
2) the capital estimates and associated funding for 2011/12 and outline position through to 2015/16 be approved;
3) the revised capital estimates and associated funding for 2010/11 be approved;
4) the fees and charges shown at appendix 2/2B of the report, for adoption 1 April 2011, be approved;
5) the Council Tax for a Band D property in 2011.12 be set at £64.05
6) the changes to the Constitution for Reserves and Grants (detailed in appendix 6 of the report) be approved;
7) up to £754,675 of the pre-incurred costs (detailed in section 3 of the report) relating to Thetford Enterprise Park (TEP) be written off to the General Fund; and
8) the budget virements set out in appendix 8 of the report be approved.