Audit Committee -
a) Treasury Management Strategy Report 2011/12 (Minute No. 3/11)
1) the Prudential Indicators and Limits for 2011/12 to 2013/14, as contained within Appendix A of the report, including the Authorised Limit Prudential Indicator for 2010/11 – 2013/14 be approved;
2) the statement setting out the Council’s Policy on the Minimum Reserve provision (MRP) as contained within Appendix A of the report be approved;
3) the Treasury Management Strategy 2011/12 to 2013/14 and the Prudential Indicators contained within Appendix B of the report be approved;
4) the Investment Strategy for 2011/12 as contained in the Treasury Management Strategy (Appendix B of the report) and the detailed criteria included in Annex B1 and B2 of the report be approved; and
5) the Treasury Management Policy at Appendix B3 of the report be approved.
b) Appointment of Independent Member of the Committee (Minute No. 11/11)
RESOLVED that the constitution of the Audit Committee be increased by one to allow for the appointment of an additional independent person co-opted onto the Committee as a non-voting member (6 members & two substitutes – politically balanced, plus 2 non-voting lay advisers appointed by the Committee).
RESOLVED that the Minutes of the Audit Committee meeting held on 14 January 2011 be adopted.