Transfers of Breckland Council-owned Land on the Barnhma Cross Estate to Peddars Way Housing Assoication - To Vary the Scheme of Delegation of Officers
17/09/2009 - Transfers of Breckland Council-owned Land on the Barnham Cross Estate to Peddars Way Housing Association - To Vary the Scheme of Delegation of Officers
RECOMMEND to Council that:
1) the scheme of delegation to Officers be varied to allow the Land Management Officer to approve transfers of Breckland Council-owned land on the Barnham Cross Estate in Thetford to Peddars Way Housing Association, at nil consideration;
2) each request to be processed in accordance with the approved land management framework;
3) the legal costs associated with such transfer(s) be borne by Peddars Way Housing Association;
4) any proposed transfer of land with a commercial value exceeding £10,000.00 to be referred to Cabinet for consideration; and
5) a full consultation be had with the relevant Executive Member and Ward Member before any proposed transfer of land takes place.