Committee of the Licensing Authority
Purpose of committee
The Committee of the Licensing Authority has 15 members and is one of the Council’s Regulatory Committees, which are bodies which have decision-making powers. Membership of the Committee of the Licensing Authority is decided at Annual Council.
The Committee of the Licensing Authority deals with licensing policy issues and the establishment of licensing panels to deal with licensing under the Gambling Act 2005 and the Licensing Act 2003.
All other Licensing matters are dealt with by the Licensing Committee.
- Councillor Marion Chapman-Allen (Chairman)
- Councillor Keith Martin (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Stephen Askew
- Councillor Claire Bowes
- Councillor Roy Brame
- Councillor Mike Brindle
- Councillor Paul Darby
- Councillor Richard Duffield
- Councillor Keith Gilbert
- Councillor Jennifer Hollis
- Councillor Kate Millbank
- Councillor Linda Monument
- Councillor William Richmond
- Councillor Frank Sharpe
- Councillor Shirley Matthews
Support officer: Democratic Services.