Treasury Management Policy & Strategy 2015-16
Report of the Executive Director, Commercialisation.
- Appendix A - T Mgt Strategy & Prudential Indicators 2016-17, item 14 PDF 133 KB
- Appendix B - Investment Strategy 2016-17, item 14 PDF 100 KB
- Appendix B1 - Credit and Counterparty, item 14 PDF 65 KB
- Appendix B2 - TM Policy 2016-17, item 14 PDF 177 KB
- Appendix C - Economic Background, item 14 PDF 110 KB
- Appendix D - Approved countries, item 14 PDF 55 KB
The Chief Accountant presented the report.
Cllr Hewett asked for the amount paid to Capita Asset Service. The Chief Accountant confirmed that the amount paid was £7k per annum, and that it was information only that was provided.
Mr Ludlow felt there was a disconnection with the recommendations against the Audit Committees Terms of Reference. The IACM said that as the Committee had now completed a cycle of meetings, the Terms of Reference would be reviewed and updated to reflect this.
Mr Stevens asked if an Officer group had looked at the capital spend. The Chief Accountant said that the information had been through the annual budget setting process and had gone through a rigorous process to gain senior management approval.
It was RESOLVED to recommend to Full Council the following be approved:
a) The Treasury Management Strategy 2016-17 to 2018-19 at Appendix A
b) The Minimum Revenue Provision (MRP) statement contained within Appendix A which sets out the Council’s Policy on MRP
c) The Prudential Indicators and limits contained within Appendix A (Tables 1-10)
d) The Investment Strategy 2016-17 (Appendix B) and the detailed criteria included in Appendix B1
e) The Treasury Management Policy at Appendix B2