Asset of Community Value - nomination at Foulden
Decision Maker: Executive Member for Community, Leisure & Culture
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider whether to list the White Hart Public House, White Hart Street, Foulden as an asset of community value.
That the property be listed for the reasons as detailed in paragraph 6 of the attached report.
Reasons for the decision:
Based on the information provided in the nomination it is considered that the property meets the legal tests set out in Section 88 of the Localism Act 2011.
Alternative options considered:
· To do nothing. This is not a viable option as the Council is required to determine the nomination in accordance with the Localism Act 2011.
· To refuse the nomination. This is not considered appropriate as it is felt that the legal tests have been met.
Publication date: 29/06/2020
Date of decision: 29/06/2020
Effective from: 07/07/2020
- D37 20 DECISION - blue form PDF 98 KB
- D37 20 Asset of Community Value - nomination at Foulden PDF 169 KB
- D37 20 Title - freehold - Official Copy (Title Plan) - NK166615 PDF 92 KB
- D37 20 Exhibit G Cashflow Analysis PDF 34 KB
- D37 20 Exhibit G.1 Cashflow Analysis P. 2 PDF 15 KB
- D37 20 Exhibit G.2 Cashflow Analysis P. 3 PDF 41 KB
- D37 20 Exhibit G.3 Cashflow Analysis P. 4 PDF 16 KB