Authorisation to Release Funds from the Match Funding (Small) Scheme (D37-19)
Decision Maker: Executive Member for Community, Leisure & Culture
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider the decision to award match funding to four projects.
To release funding to the following Match Funding applicants:
· Narborough Community Centre - £1,296 (or 50% of the total project cost, whichever is the lower amount) to replace the fire doors to the social club area of the building and to replace work out carpets in the entrance areas of the hall.
· Weeting Bowls Club - £3,700 (or 48% of the total project cost, whichever is the lower amount) to create an additional emergency exit to the clubhouse with steps to a covered decking area.
· Wendling Parish Council - £1,090 (or 50% of the total project cost, whichever is the lower amount) to install a defibrillator at the village hall.
· Swaffham Town Football and Social Club - £1,213 (or 50% of the total project cost, whichever is the lower amount) to improve the covered seating area of the ground.
Total Funding £7,299.
Reasons for the decision:
The applications meet the criteria of the scheme and there are sufficient funds remaining to support the applications.
Alternative options considered:
1. To support all applications
2. To support some of the applications
3. To do nothing
Publication date: 02/09/2019
Date of decision: 02/09/2019
Effective from: 10/09/2019