Financial Out-turn 2018-19
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
This report provides information on the actual
full year financial position of the Council as at 31 March 2019 for
capital and revenue.
Members noted the report and appendices.
Cabinet RECOMMEND to FULL COUNCIL that:
1) Capital budgets (& associated funding sources) of £3,324,705 be carried forward into 2019-2020 to support projects in progress.
2) The final capital out-turn and funding for 2018-19 as detailed in Appendix B be approved.
3) The revised capital budget and associated funding for the 2019-20 capital programme detailed in Appendix C be approved.
Reasons for the decision:
To provide timely information to Members on the overall financial position of the Council, enabling resource re-allocation to priorities where necessary.
To enable approved capital projects to continue to deliver in the new financial year.
Alternative options considered:
1. That the report and appendices be noted and recommend to Full Council;
2. That the report and appendices be noted and changes are made to the recommendations to Full Council.
Report author: Alison Chubbock
Publication date: 21/05/2019
Date of decision: 21/05/2019
Decided at meeting: 21/05/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 29/05/2019