Authorisation to Release Funds from the Match Funding (small) Scheme: Reference: D01/19
Decision Maker: Executive Member for Place (Health Lead)
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Match Funding (small) applications
To release funding to the following Match Funding applicants:
· Mundford Cricket Club - £3,861 (or 50% of the total project cost, whichever is the lower amount) to contribute towards the cost of sight screens, scoreboard and wicket cover sheets.
· Thompson Parish Council - £2,300 (or 46% of the total project cost, whichever is the lower amount) to contribute towards the cost of installing adult exercise equipment on the Millennium Green.
· Thompson Community Hall - £2,800 (or 48% of the total project cost, whichever is the lower amount) to create a petanque court.
· Old Buckenham Cricket Club - £2,469 (or 50% of the total project cost, whichever is the lower amount) to repair the scorebox and install a new electronic scoreboard.
Reasons for the decision:
The applications meet the criteria of the scheme and there are sufficient funds remaining to support the applications.
Alternative options considered:
1. Support the applications
2. Do not support the applications
Publication date: 10/01/2019
Date of decision: 10/01/2019
Effective from: 18/01/2019