ICT & Digital Strategy 23-26
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To present the new ICT & Digital Strategy
for review and approval.
RESOLVED that the IT & Digital Strategy for 2023-26 be approved and implemented.
Reasons for the decision:
· A strategy is needed to help ensure that there is a clear vision that can be applied to ensure the Council remains at the forefront of digital and technology advancements and that these can applied to the delivery of Council services.
· The strategy aligns with the Corporate Plan and the activities of the IT & Digital service.
· The existing strategy is now outdated and no longer fit for purpose.
Alternative options considered:
1) Approve and implement the updated IT & Digital Strategy 2023-26.
2) Do not approve or implement the updated IT & Digital Strategy 2023-26 and consider alternative content.
Report author: Ben Meen
Publication date: 11/09/2023
Date of decision: 11/09/2023
Decided at meeting: 11/09/2023 - Cabinet
Effective from: 19/09/2023