Match Funding Applications
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider the decision to award funding to three projects.
That Cabinet approves the following grant awards:
· £8,086 (or 30% of the project costs, whichever is the lower amount) to the Benjamin Foundation to contribute to the costs of re-roofing the Meet Up Community Centre on the Redcastle Furze Estate and insulating the Sports Hall ceiling.
· £14,000 (or 18.7% of the project costs, whichever is the lower amount) to Swaffham Town Council to contribute towards a new multi-use games area on the Recreation Ground.
· £7,920 (or 30% of the project costs, whichever is the lower amount) to Beeston Playing Field to provide a range of new play equipment.
Reasons for the decision:
The grant applications meet the criteria of the scheme.
Alternative options considered:
1) Fully fund the applications set out in the report
2) Part fund the application set out in the report
3) Do nothing.
Publication date: 04/01/2017
Date of decision: 03/01/2017
Decided at meeting: 03/01/2017 - Cabinet
Effective from: 12/01/2017