Breckland Community Funding Applications (Standing Item)
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Breckland Community Funding Applications report summarised the funding recommendations made by Officers and Executive Members as part of the ongoing process for the new Sharepoint system as a way of accessing and reviewing new Community Funding Applications.
That the Capital Match Funding application of £12,892.00 towards electrical, plumbing and heating work at East Harling Recreation Club be approved, subject to:
(1) confirmation that all other funding sources were in place prior to release of the funding;
(2) a maximum sum of £12,892.00 or 19.96% of the cost of the project whichever was the lower; and
(3) any other conditions that arose from Member comments from Sharepoint.
Reasons for the decision:
The Executive Members have recommended approval for East Harling Sports & Social Club subject to the following conditions:
- To agree some hosting of events/coaching during the next 12 months;
- The grant from East Harling Parish Council to be confirmed before payment was made; and
- The hosting of children’s holiday activities be conditioned.
Alternative options considered:
(1) To approve the Match Funding for East Harling Sports & Social Club to the value of £12,892.00.
(2) To approve a lesser amount of Match Funding.
(3) To decline the Match Funding application.
Report author: Stephanie Barnard
Publication date: 20/06/2013
Date of decision: 18/06/2013
Decided at meeting: 18/06/2013 - Cabinet
Effective from: 28/06/2013