RECOMMEND to Full Council that:
1) the Investment Strategy be approved;
2) balances of £2,500,000 to be made available for temporary investments of up to 3 years maximum;
3) £17,012 be re-allocated from the Community Projects Reserve to the investment fund for permanent use;
4) £250,000 be left in the Organisational Development Reserve for future projects and the remaining balance be re-allocated to the investment fund for permanent use; and
5) Members note that the new balance on the investment fund would be £4,505k following these changes (subject to the final Organisational Development Reserve balance).