Quarter 1 Financial Performance Report 2015-16
Meeting: 22/09/2015 - Cabinet (Item 78)
Report by Ellen Jolly, Executive Member for Income & Prosperity.
The Executive Member for Income & Prosperity presented the report which gave information on the variances on the Revenues Budget. She pointed out an amendment to the recommended virements on page 15 at Table 4 which were a Cabinet, not a Council decision.
1. To approve the recommendations
2. To approve some or none of the recommendations
To provide timely information to Members on the overall finances of the Council and to make the best use of resources available, anticipating future years’ expenditure.
1) the report and appendix be noted;
2) the revenue virements in section 1 of the appendix be approved; and
3) the capital virement in section 2 of the appendix be approved.