Norfolk Health and Wellbeing Strategy
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider the new Health and Wellbeing
Strategy for Norfolk and to agree the role Breckland Council has in
1. The formal sign off of the Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy be agreed.
2. The current position of the Sustainability and Transformation Partnership be noted.
3. The development of a more formalised approach to Health and Wellbeing within the Council be agreed.
Reasons for the decision:
By agreeing to the recommendations of the report the Council will continue to work in partnership to improve the health and wellbeing of the residents.
Alternative options considered:
1. Agree to the recommendations of the report.
2. Agree to some of the recommendations of the report.
3. Do not agree to the recommendations.
Report author: Stephen James
Publication date: 18/10/2018
Date of decision: 16/10/2018
Decided at meeting: 16/10/2018 - Cabinet
Effective from: 26/10/2018