Resource4Growth Funding Distribution
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To agree the distribution of funding from
Resource4Growth and to close the Community Interest Company
1. That the final retained funding within Resource4Growth is distributed to the five market towns based on the 2011 population figures outlined in the report.
2. That Resource4Growth be wound up.
Reasons for the decision:
To provide support to the five market towns to deliver the benefits detailed in the report.
A Community Interest Company is no longer an appropriate vehicle for the Council to use for future delivery.
Alternative options considered:
1. That the final retained funding within Resource4Growth (R4G) is distributed to the five market towns based on the 2011 population figures in the report, and that R4G be wound up.
2. That the final funding within R4G is distributed in a different way and that R4G be wound up.
3. That R4G is not wound up and the final funding is not distributed and the company is used for alternative purposes.
Report author: Alison Chubbock
Publication date: 10/02/2016
Date of decision: 09/02/2016
Decided at meeting: 09/02/2016 - Cabinet
Effective from: 18/02/2016